Sunday, March 2, 2008

2 March 2008

Spencer started his track break by getting the flu. Talk about wasting a good vacation. He was so sick on Monday and Tuesday that he just laid around and didn't even get out of his jammies. By Wednesday he started feeling better and Katherine got the same sickness on Thursday. With school pressing in on her, she could only afford one sick day and then back to school on Friday. Spencer will be out of school until the Monday after Easter. So he still has some time to play.

Katherine and Ben continue their practices in Savior of the World. They will perform on April 10, 11, and 12 at the Henderson outdoor Pavilion. We printed off our tickets today.

Vicki was prepping the soil yesterday to plant our garden. She asked Ben for help and Spencer for help but Toasty was the only one to volunteer. I guess we shouldn't be mad when he harvests the garden even if he only waited one day to start pulling up the strawberry plants.

Today, Vicki, Katherine and Benjamin had gone to choir practice. Spencer was working on making a game on the computer and the dog was asleep on his pillow. I thought the dog had a great idea so I lied down on the couch in the family room. I hadn't even dozed off and the dog came up and started licking me on my eyes and nose and mouth. Yuck. It reminded me of when Katherine was small and would lift my eyelids up to see if I was a sleep. Well I wasn't asleep anymore. Either time.

TTFN

-Ron

2 comments:

Tanielle said...

Bergen lift's Chris' eyelids all the time! She pinches his lashes between her little fingers and pulls upwards! I've seen her do it to Matayia too! Funny I've never had it done... guess I don't get naps as much as the others! Count yourself lucky to catch a few winks even if you're awakend by a kiss!

Sylvia said...

We've missed you this past week! Hope to see an update soon!!!