Sunday, August 10, 2008

School is finally out.

Spencer is finally out of school. Two weeks of vacation and then he is back in school and starting middle School.

I had a conference in Salt Lake last week and missed his participation in a talent show and his promotion ceremony. Thanks to the marvels of video camera's (or camera's that act like video camera's) I was able to participate. Spencer gave his authorization for me to share these.

By the way, the movie files are large 20 & 24 meg's respectively.







TTFN
-Ron

3 comments:

Dave or Ronda said...

Cool... Good job! Spencer

Sylvia said...

Go Spencer!! You are awesome (and quite talented, too!) Thanks for the movies. It was fun to see you live and in action.

Anonymous said...

Spencer, you are quite the orator. I loved both your videos. When I get home, I want to try the ping-pong trick. or you can do it for me. You look so handsome all dressed up for you graduation talk
lots of love
Grandma