Sunday, May 10, 2009

Why?

Why do funny things happen when they shouldn't?

One of our sister's at church has a set of twins that are 4, nearly 5.  These two are a handful and schemers always trying to find a way out of the chapel, but for the most part she wins at keeping them well behaved.

However, today at church right after the sacrament water passed by me, one of the twins in his normal "everyone can hear voice" said:

"Mom, I need to go to the bathroom."

Pause.

"I can't wait mom." 

Pause.

"Mom, if I don't go right now, I'm going to BURP!"


TTFN
-Ron

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Classic. Sometimes I think those little spirits are just there to make us even happier to be at church. They're the best.

Sylvia said...

Haahhaahaa! What a good Mom to teach her child to use the euphemism "Burp." Much more polite!! haahaa

Gearhart Family said...

LOL! I love kids in church stories! Thanks for sharing that one.