Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Angel Got His Wings


Ben had an appointment at 10:30 this morning to take his driver's test.  We showed up at 10 to start the paper work portion.  After 60 minutes of testing, verifying, talking, picture taking and paying; he had his license.  That's right the process took 60 minutes.

That would have been great I just didn't mention that we waited another 4 hours in between all the testing, verifying, talking, picture taking, and paying.

Ben used the time to finish up some homework.  I read about the pilgrims.  Did you know their trip took them 5-1/2 months.  I figure it took them 3-1/2 months just to get the Mayflower licensed at the DMV.

I just can't wait for the government to get their hands on health care. We'll have a bunch more angels.

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Way to go, Ben!! So exciting.


Ron: ahhaaahahhaaha. Great post, brother. You crack me up!

Katherine said...

The first time I read this I thought it said "...picture taking, and PRAYing" not paying. But good to know that no extra prayers were necessary. (P.S. You should comment on my blog just to see if your picture will show up.)

ronda said...

"Take us home in safety" is a standard prayer for anyone with teenage drivers. I've heard it all my life. Anyhow....Congratulations Ben!